The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
Buy this and your school gets $2.32 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Jon Scieszka introduces some really stupid off-the-wall fairy tales including: ‘Chicken Licken’, ‘The Princess and the Bowling Ball’; ‘The Really Ugly Duckling’, and ‘Jack’s Bean Problem’.
Chosen by children as the Book of the Year for the Federation of Children’s Book Groups, the book was described by She magazine as, ‘The most delightful collection of stories a young cynic could hope to read’.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Please Mrs Butler
- Man on the Moon
The Way Back Home
- Six Dinner Sid
- FUNdamental Science: Let's Investigate Plastic Pollution
- How High the Moon
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
You Can't Scare a Princess
- PM Blue: Animal Homes (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 11, 12
- Rainbow Magic Pack
- Fact Finders: Humans and Other Life on Earth - Sharing the Planet
10booksTwisted Tales Pack x10
- I'll Take You to Mrs Cole!
13booksAlex Rider Pack x13
3booksAlan Gibbon's Football Pack x3
- Utterly Me, Clarice Bean
- David Walliams and Tony Ross Pack
Owen and the Soldier
- The Accidental President
- Mythology Around the World: Egyptian Myths
- Mythology Around the World: Roman Myths
- Mythology Around the World: Norse Myths
6booksPie Corbett's Page-Turners: Year 5 Pack x 6
- Daily Life in Ancient Greece
- Nelson Mandela: No Easy Walk to Freedom
4booksGirls F.C. Pack x 4