One Story, Many Voices: Cinderella of the Nile
Buy this and your school gets $2.32 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Beautifully retold by the award-winning author Beverley Naidoo, this earliest-known version of Cinderella is brought to life for the modern-day reader. Rhodopis is a Greek girl who is sold into slavery by bandits and taken to Egypt. Along the way she becomes friends with the storyteller Aesop and a host of playful animals. Her master gives her a pair of beautiful rose-red slippers, making three other servants jealous. But when Horus, the falcon, sweeps in to steal her slipper, Rhodopis has little idea that this act will lead her to the King of Egypt.
The first in our ‘One Story, Many Voices’ series, this ancient story of Cinderella finds its echo in fairy tales all over the world.
Available in these packs
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: Three Billy Goats Gruff
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: The Cockerel, the Mouse and the Little Red Hen
- Usborne Farmyard Tales: Surprise Visitors
- One Story, Many Voices: The Phoenix of Persia
- Scholastic Poetry: Disgusting Poems
- Dave and the Tooth Fairy
- Llama Glamarama
4booksDick King-Smith Pack x 4
- Usborne First Stories: The Tale of Rumpelstiltskin
- Scientists Who Made History: Dian Fossey
- The Mega Magic Hair Swap!
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: The Gingerbread Man
- The Great Race: The Story of the Chinese Zodiac
- Baby Goes to Market
Pip and Egg
Mr Gumpy's Outing
- I Spy Island
Monsters Love Underpants
The Magic Paintbrush
- Usborne Picture Books: The Magic Porridge Pot
Bombs and Blackberries: A World War Two Play
- The Great Hamster Massacre
Mudpuddle Farm: Cock-A-Doodle-Doo!