Buy this and your school gets $1.83 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A collection of hugely entertaining stories, drawn from the rich folklore of many countries throughout Africa, and brought sparklingly to life with humour and rhyme by Ghanaian author, Nii Ayikwei Parkes, writing under the name used for his children’s work, K. P. Kojo. Find out how selfish Lion gets his comeuppance, go to a Frog wedding in the Sky Kingdom, discover the days when the earth’s creatures were all mixed up and much more in tales which reflect the very best and the very worst of human nature.
Includes endnotes with a glossary, additional information, and activities that children can do to explore the stories further.
‘Needs to be three times as long and sitting on a shelf in every school library’ – Mark Haddon
204 in ROW Primary Summer 2021
August 3rd, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Tales from the Caribbean
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend the Evacuee
- Britain in the Past: The Iron Age
Tales from India
- Why Do We Remember? Charles Darwin's Voyages of Discovery
- Britain in the Past: The Bronze Age
- Bringing the Rain to Kapiti Plain
- The Great Race: The Story of the Chinese Zodiac
Barry Loser #2: I Am Still Not a Loser
- The Secret of Nightingale Wood
- Usborne Beginners: The Iron Age
A Monster Calls: The Play
- The Maker of Monsters
- Scientists Who Made History: Charles Darwin
- The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
- The Story of Tracy Beaker
Cat Tales: Ice Cat
- Night Monkey, Day Monkey
The Turbulent Term of Tyke Tiler
- Nevermoor #1: The Trials of Morrigan Crow
15booksOwn Voices Ages 3-7 Pack
The Middle of Nowhere
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites
- A Life Story: Katherine Johnson
Hot Like Fire and Other Poems
- The Same Inside: Poems about Empathy and Friendship
6copiesCollins Primary Atlas x 6