Part of the following packs:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A collection of hugely entertaining stories, drawn from the rich folklore of many countries throughout Africa, and brought sparklingly to life with humour and rhyme by Ghanaian author, Nii Ayikwei Parkes, writing under the name used for his children’s work, K. P. Kojo. Find out how selfish Lion gets his comeuppance, go to a Frog wedding in the Sky Kingdom, discover the days when the earth’s creatures were all mixed up and much more in tales which reflect the very best and the very worst of human nature.
Includes endnotes with a glossary, additional information, and activities that children can do to explore the stories further.
‘Needs to be three times as long and sitting on a shelf in every school library’ – Mark Haddon
August 3rd, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesJourney to the River Sea x 6
6copiesMrs Pepperpot Stories x 6
- Sam Wu #5: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Zombies
Tales from India
24copiesThe Jungle Book x 6
- The Year We Fell from Space
- Where Zebras Go
- The Accidental President
- The Land and the People: Brazil
Horrible Histories: Awesome Egyptians
- Oxford School Shakespeare: Much Ado About Nothing
- Oxford School Shakespeare: Julius Caesar
- The Faraway Truth
- Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator
- Oxford School Shakespeare: The Tempest
- Sam Wu #6: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Space
- Shout Out: Use Your Voice, Save the Day
- Scholastic Classics: Through the Looking Glass
- Journey to the River Sea
6copiesScholastic Classics: The Railway Children x 6
- A Pocketful of Stars
Tales from the Caribbean
- Hot Dog: Hot Dog! Bind-Up (Books 1 and 2)
National Curriculum Times Tables: Times Tables Flashcards
The Diamond Brothers Pack x 5