Mary Glasgow Magazines
Mary Glasgow offer a range of language-learning resources to help boost your students language skills. Packed with cultural insight and teen interest topics our resources are the perfect low-cost addition to your classroom.
Mary Glasgow MagazinesMary Glasgow Magazines are an exciting range of topical, levelled magazines and online resources to help your students boost their language skills and grades. Included in every subscription:
- Five vibrant magazine issues per year
- Long and short articles, ideal for mixed-ability classes
- Video, audio tracks and online activities
- Access to Language Lab and online learning units
Each annual magazine subscription includes access to a range of online resources to keep students engaged and help them consolidate their reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
Mary Glasgow Resource BankGet instant access to thousands of language-learning resources with Mary Glasgow Resource Bank. Included in every subscription:
- Unlimited access to the teacher sections of maryglasgowplus.com
- Fresh weekly news articles on cultural events as they happen – readable at all language levels
- Access to thousands of ready-made resources – easy to search by topic, level, skill or language focus
- Resources include authentic videos, MP3 listening tracks and exercises, access to Language Lab, printable worksheets and a rich archive of Mary Glasgow magazine articles
- Download, print or save your go-to resources in ‘My Folder’ for quick and easy reference
“I have been ordering Mary Glasgow Magazines for our students from year 7 to year 13, for over 25 years. Much has changed in the world of education in that time, but the magazines are still really popular. If the internet is down you can still access them! It’s amazing how much language students acquire simply because the article they are reading is about a current film, musician or celebrity. They help to deliver the cultural element and with multiple orders you are offered a free classroom poster. I now have a range of these and they are by far the best language posters I have seen“– Ms Tate, Teddington School