Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Space
Buy this and your school gets $4.16 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
With over 60 flaps to lift, this delightful book answers questions such as “Where have people visited in space?”, “What’s a cosmonaut?”, “Why can’t I see stars in daytime?” and lots more what, where, how, why, and yes or no questions with answers beneath the flaps. Internet links take children to carefully selected websites to find out more.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Baby Shark: Happy Easter, Baby Shark Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
10booksScience Essentials Key Stage 2 Pack x 10
- Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers: Why Do We Need Trees?
- Seeds to Bread
3booksSome Kids... Pack x 3
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Dinosaurs
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly
- Lift-the-Flap Looking After Our Planet
- A Life Story: David Attenborough
10booksIn Focus: Our World Pack x 10
- Usborne Beginners: The Solar System
- Young Explorer: Life Cycle of an Oak Tree
- Beans to Chocolate
- Discover the Tudors: Henry VIII
6copiesPM Green: The Clever Penguins (PM Storybooks) Level 12 x 6
- How To Change The World
- See Inside: How Things Work
- Fantastically Great Women Box Set
- RHS: Nature: A Magical Journey Through the Year
- See Inside: Why Plastic is a Problem
- Secret Science: The Amazing World Beyond Your Eyes
- I Am Bat
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Toad Makes a Road
- My Book of Fossils