See Inside How Things Work
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
An amazing flap book packed with inventions, machines, gadgets and devices, and facts and information about how they work. Over 90 flaps reveal the insides of car engines, toilets, escalators, submarines and microwaves and many, many other machines. Includes internet links to websites with animations, games and experiments.
February 6th, 2020
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- See Inside Your Body
Captain Underpants #10: Captain Underpants and the Revolting Revenge of the Radioactive Robo-Boxers
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Space
- Usborne Illustrated Grimm’s Fairy Tales
Oxford Reading Tree: TreeTops Greatest Stories Levels 8/9 Pack x 6
- Usborne Beginners: The Solar System
- Lift-the-Flap Looking After Our Planet
- See Inside Planet Earth
- Questions & Answers About Dinosaurs
- My Magical Unicorn Journal
- Twins (Graphic Novel)
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
- Walker Readers: Ten Top Stories for Beginner Readers Box Set
- The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
- My Awesome Dinosaur Book
- The Pigeon HAS to Go to School!
- Women in Art: 50 Fearless Creatives Who Inspired the World
- Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton
- The Princess and the Suffragette