Lift-the-Flap Questions & Answers How Does it Work?
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This excellent addition to the ever popular Questions & Answers series lifts the flap on all kinds of gadgets, systems and ideas. It answers questions such as How does electricity get into our walls? Why do waves go up and down? and Where does money come from? Perfect for every inquisitive child.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Secret Forest
- Chick and Brain #1: Smell My Foot!
- DK Findout! Earth
- DK Findout! Animals
2booksOur World Pair
- Collins Primary Atlas: World in Maps
Twenty Dinosaurs at Bedtime
When Cucumber Lost His Cool (PB)
- Baby Shark and Friends: If You're Happy and You Know It, Clap Your Fins (PB)
- Addy's Cup of Sugar
- Can we really help the Polar Bears?
- Worries: Jaz and the New Baby
- There's a Pig up my Nose!
- The Pigeon HAS to Go to School!
- Ten Minutes to Bed: Little Dragon
Monster Ate My Packed Lunch!
The Smeds and Smoos Early Reader
Book of the month
- Horrible Science: Dangerous Diseases
- Minecraft Young Readers: Survival Mode
Roald Dahl Plays: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Captain Underpants #10: Captain Underpants and the Revolting Revenge of the Radioactive Robo-Boxers Colour
- Betsy Buglove Saves the Bees (PB)
- Pokemon: Super Extra Deluxe Essential Handbook
3booksPokemon SuperSpecial Chapterx3
- Pokemon: Pokemon Champion Trainer Journal
6booksLittle Gems 5-7 Pack x6
- Little Monsters
Who Pooed in my Loo?
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Maths - Year 3