Lift-the-Flap Looking After Our Planet
Buy this and your school gets $2.77 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A bright, impactful book, explaining simply and effectively what’s going wrong with our planet and what we can all do to help – from reducing greenhouse gas emissions and farming responsibly to protecting our forests, oceans and endangered animals. It sets out why conditions on Earth are just right for life, how our modern lives are putting the planet at risk and what we can all do to work towards a greener future.
October 1st, 2020
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Lift-the-Flap Questions & Answers How Does it Work?
- See Inside: Why Plastic is a Problem
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Space
- Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers: Why Do We Need Trees?
6copiesFrog and Toad Together x 6
6copiesDr Xargle's Book of Earthlets x 6
- Lift-the-flap Looking After Our Ocean
- Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers about Racism
- Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers: What is a Virus?
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Dinosaurs
6copiesWho's Afraid of the Big Bad Book? x 6
3booksDK Black Curriculum Pack
- 100 Things to Know About Planet Earth
- Look Inside the World of Bees
- Double Act
There's a Dragon in Your Book
- Gender Identity for Kids
6booksGood to be Green Pack
3booksBarrington Stoke: Anthony McGowan Pack x 3
- Tom Gates #16: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too!
Song of Gladness
6booksBarrington Stoke Classics Pk
- See Inside: How Things Work
- Me and White Supremacy (YA Edition)
- Hidden Treasures
- Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator
- Tom Gates #17: Spectacular School Trip (Really.)
7booksHorrible Histories BC Pack x7
5booksWhat to Read After: Ellie and the Cat Pack