Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers: Where Does Poo Go?
Buy this and your school gets $2.77 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Crazy but true, life on Earth can’t exist without poo! Starting with human sewage then moving on to animal poo, this surprisingly charming lift-the-flap book explores what happens when we flush, what animal toilets look like, why animals don’t need to flush and just how important poo is – for a myriad of fascinating (and sometimes yucky) reasons.
253 in ROW Primary September 2023
February 4th, 2021
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Usborne Farmyard Tales: The New Pony
- Read It Yourself: The Magic Porridge Pot
- 10-Minute Tests: Grammar, Reading & Maths 10-Minute Tests Ages 7-8
6copiesYou Choose x 6
- The Selkie Girl
- The Magic School Bus Rides Again: Glacier Adventure
- Greek Myths for Little Children
- Settlers and Invaders of Britain: The Celts, Picts, Scoti and Romans
The Dinosaur That Pooped a Planet!
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites
4booksBarrington Stoke Fiction: Malorie Blackman Pack x 4
6booksFighting Fantasy Pack x 6
- Usborne First Stories: The Tale of Rumpelstiltskin
- My First Fairy Tales: The Elves and the Shoemaker
- Prehistoric Britain: Skara Brae
- Scholastic English Skills: Spelling and Vocabulary Practice Ages 8-9
- Scholastic English Skills: Handwriting Practice (Ages 9-11)
- Young Explorer: Life Cycle of an Oak Tree
- Usborne First Reading: Anansi and the Bag of Wisdom (Level 1)
- Seeds to Bread
- Rapunzel to the Rescue
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
The Wonky Donkey: Where's Wonky Donkey? Felt Flaps
Horrible Histories: Crackin' Castles
- Amy Gets Eaten
- Scholastic Practice Activities: National Curriculum English Practice Book for Year 4
- Happy Bunnies
- Beans to Chocolate
- Scholastic Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 2