100 Things to Know About Planet Earth
Buy this and your school gets $2.84 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Totally fascinating! How much do YOU know about your home planet? From vast sinkholes and cosmic dust to blood-red rain and rocks made of plastic, become an expert on Earth with this addictive book. What are phantom islands? How did the Black Death cause an ice age? How could graffiti save endangered tortoises? If you’re curious, open up to find out!
- A brilliantly engaging guide to Earth and its history
- Full of incredible facts from diverse fields of knowledge
- Superb graphic illustrations in bold, dynamic colours
- Not just trivia – this is a substantial, eye-opening book
- Science, geography, history, ecology and much more
This product has not been reviewed yet.