Buy this and your school gets $2.09 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Could you and your friends change the world? This book will inspire you with 15 true stories of groups of amazing humans who’ve changed the world.
Discover the astonishing things humans can achieve: from the campaign for women’s votes, to the efforts to heal the ozone layer. Or travel back to the start of democracy in Ancient Greece, and into space to see the incredible teamwork on the international space station.
Above all, uncover just some of the MANY ways we can work together to change our world – all brought to life with astonishing story-telling and illustration.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
5booksDK Braille Pack x 5
4booksPebble Plus: Celebrating Differences Pack x 4
- The Magic Spice Box: A Children's Cookbook with an Indian Twist!
- Stone Age: Hunters, Gatherers and Woolly Mammoths
- Usborne Beginners: History Box Set (10 books)
Get Ahead in Computing: Great Games
- Usborne Beginners: Nature Box Set (10 books)
5booksWater, Water Everywhere! Pack x 5
- The Princess and the Peas
11booksWorld War II Topic Pack
- Earth's Natural Biomes Pack
Cheer Up Your Teddy Bear, Emily Brown!
- The House of Secret Treasure
- Usborne Beginners: The Solar System
- How to Be on the Moon
- I'm Sticking with You
Barbara Throws a Wobbler
- Rachel Bright and Jim Field Pack
- The Place for Me: Stories About the Windrush Generation
- Coming to England
Slug Needs a Hug
Terry Deary's Best Ever Shakespeare Tales
- The Curse of the Mummy: Uncovering Tutankhamun's Tomb
- History VIP: Emmeline Pankhurst
- Torn Apart - The Partition of India, 1947
- A Problem Shared: Death