Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers about Racism
Buy this and your school gets $2.77 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
From ‘What’s wrong with the idea of ‘race’? and ‘Why is life harder for people with darker skin?’ to ‘Don’t ALL lives matter?’ and ‘What’s racism got to do with me?’ this book tackles powerful, pertinent questions in a direct, accessible and thought-provoking way. Discover why racism is everyone’s problem to solve, and how we can all be part of the solution.
412 in ROW Primary September 2023
September 2nd, 2021
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
2booksUsborne Beginners Pair B
- Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers: Why Do We Need Trees?
- Growing Up for Boys: Everything You Need to Know
- See Inside: Why Plastic is a Problem
- The Story of Afro Hair
- Lift-the-Flap Looking After Our Planet
7booksHorrible Histories BC Pack x7
- Growing Up for Girls: Everything You Need to Know
- Scholastic Poetry: Family Poems
- Propa Happy
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Space
- Roblox: Build It, Win it! (100% Unofficial)
- Usborne Beginners: Nature Box Set (10 books)
4booksUsborne Beginners Book Band Turquoise Pack x 4
- Lift-the-Flap Questions & Answers How Does it Work?
- See Inside: How Things Work
- A Problem Shared: Talking About Prejudice
- See Inside Planet Earth
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Dinosaurs
- PM Silver: Hidden Treasures (PM Non-fiction) Level 24
- Fast Forward Green: Thomas Edison (Non-fiction) Level 12
- Fast Forward Blue: Skeletons (Non-fiction) Level 9
- Shakespeare for Everyone
6copiesScholastic Poetry: Animal Poems x 6
Y Criw Canol Nos (The Midnight Gang in Welsh)
15booksOwn Voices Upper KS2 Pack
- A Problem Shared: Death
Harri Potter Maen yr Athronydd (Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone in Welsh)
4booksVery Peculiar History: Scottish Pack
- Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers: What is a Virus?