The Ocean is Kind of a Big Deal
Buy this and your school gets $2.28 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Oh hey, guess what? New York Times bestseller Nick Seluk has a hilarious new non-fiction picture book all about the world’s biggest ecosystem – the ocean!Have you ever thought about everything the ocean does for you? It changes the weather, creates oxygen, provides food, and is a great place to have fun, too! So why is the ocean such a big deal? Because we couldn’t live without it! This funny and factual picture book from Heart and Brain creator Nick Seluk explains the science behind the ocean: its plant and animal life, its contribution to the world and what we can do every day to protect it. Humans wouldn’t be able to survive without a healthy ocean. That’s kind of a big deal.
- Each spread features bite-sized text and comic-style art with sidebars sprinkled throughout
- Anthropomorphized marine animals help readers learn through funny jokes and comic panels
- Funny, smart and accessible, The Ocean Is Kind of a Big Deal is a must-have!
53 in ROW Teen January 2024
August 4th, 2022
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Baby Goes to Market
- Real Pigeons Nest Hard
- Oliver's Vegetables
- Dog Man #7: For Whom the Ball Rolls
Dog Man #8: Fetch-22
- Shark Bites with FREE Shark Tooth Necklace
- Cat Kid Comic Club #1: Cat Kid Comic Club
- Great Civilisations: The Maya
6copiesThe Train to Impossible Places x 6
- Growing Up Black in Britain: Stories of courage, success and hope
6booksConnectors Ages 9+: Leaving a Mark - Dinosaur Discoveries x 6
- Puppy Place #9: Pugsley
6copiesThe Book of Not Entirely Useful Advice x6
- Explore!: Mayan Civilisation
Song of Gladness
- Read & Respond: The Boy at the Back of the Class
- Once Upon a Tune
6copiesThe Giraffe and the Pelly and Me x 6
- The Best Me!
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet
- Boy in the Tower
10booksAsian Voices Pack
Friends Are Amazing
- Geronimo Stilton Spacemice #10: Pirate Spacecat Attack!
Martha Maps It Out
- Animated Science: Rocks and Minerals
Famous Five Colour Short Stories: Five and a Half-Term Adventure
LEGO® Next Level Activity Book
- This Book Will (Help) Cool the Climate