Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Winner of the Children’s Book Award.
Shhh! You are about to enter a giant’s castle. Can you get through the book without waking up the huge scary giant who lives there? What will you do if he wakes up? Why – shut the book of course! Full of exciting flip-flaps to lift up and look under, this story adventure is loosely based on Jack and the Beanstalk. How quietly can you tiptoe? Dare you peek behind that door? Is the giant still asleep? Shhh!
- A thrilling picture book adventure full of flaps to lift
- Actively involves readers in the story’s daring mission
- Ramps up the excitement every time a flap is raised
- Classic fun that was shortlisted for the Smarties Prize
“With its understated text and imaginative artwork, this unusual work draws readers into story and setting in a way that few picture books can.” Publishers Weekly
June 18th, 1999
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Goodnight Moon
Mrs Armitage on Wheels
Mr Gumpy's Outing
- Six Dinner Sid
30copiesBill's New Frock x 30
Mog the Forgetful Cat
- When We Were Very Young
- Owl Babies
On the Way Home
Come On, Daisy
Magic Faraway Tree: The Magic Faraway Tree
- The Train Ride
- The World's Worst Children 2
Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy
- The Puffin Book of Fantastic First Poems
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
- Favourite Poems: 101 Children's Classics
- Carnegie Past Winners Pack
- Room 13
- Wolf Brother
- Asha and the Spirit Bird