Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A warm and witty tale on the classic theme of being scared of the dark. One night, Emily and Stanley find a Thing crying outside their window. He can’t get to sleep! So they set off on a big adventure, finding all the things he says he needs to get to sleep. But nothing seems to work. What’s really bothering this little Thing?
- By the bestselling author of How to Train Your Dragon
- A witty and reassuring story about fear of the dark
- Wonderful artwork by the creator of Oscar and Arabella
“A simple story, imaginatively reflected in wildly wonderful artwork.” Carousel
March 5th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Dr Xargle's Book of Earthlets
Willa and Old Miss Annie
The Bear Who Went Boo!
The Legend of Kevin
- Caribbean Dozen
11booksScholastic Poetry Pack x 11 (Includes Teacher Book)
The Elephant and the Bad Baby
4booksJeanne Willis and Tony Ross Pack x 4
- This Little Puffin: A Treasury of Nursery Rhymes, Songs and Games
- Newspapers from History: Roman Tribune
Hampstead the Hamster
- The Flower
- The Puffin Book of Utterly Brilliant Poetry
Frog and Toad Together
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Book?
- Sensational! Poems Inspired by the Five Senses
- Pie Corbett's Page-Turners Teacher's Guide
My Many Coloured Days
- Project X Origins: Making a Noise Pack x 5 (Book Band Green)
- Pie Corbett's Poetry Spine Teacher's Guide
- History VIP: Mary Anning
Come On, Daisy
6booksPie Corbett's Page-Turners: Nursery Pack x 6
The Way Back Home