Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Katie Morag’s two grandmothers are like chalk and cheese. They don’t always get on. So when lovely Grannie Mainland visits for the fair, Katie has a challenge on her hands. Tough Grannie Island thinks it’s daft how all the men follow Grannie Mainland around. But when Grannie Island’s prize sheep gets stuck in Boggy Loch on Show Day, can Grannie Mainland’s curlers and perfumes save the day?
- A comical story of friendship and family life
- Delightful setting on the fictional Isle of Struay
- A witty look at difference/finding common ground
- Part of a much-loved series about Katie Morag
January 7th, 2010
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
30copiesThe Abominables x 30
2booksDavid Axtell Pair
11booksRoald Dahl Pack x 11
- You Go, Girl!
- Work It, Girl: Boss the Bestseller List Like J.K. Rowling
- PM Blue: Mother Tiger and Her Cubs (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 11
- PM Green: Little Chimp and the Termites (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 13
- Pig #4: The Big, Fat, Totally Bonkers Diary of Pig
- PM Blue: PM Blue: The Lion and the Mouse (PM Storybooks) Level 11
- The House of Clouds
4booksAbi Elphinstone Pack x 4
The Way Back Home
4booksMalorie Blackman Pack x 4 (Ages 9-11)
- Moonchild: Voyage of the Lost and Found
- Superheroes Are Everywhere
4booksBrilliant Women Pack x 4
3booksAnh Do Pack x 3