Buy this and your school gets $2.09 to spend on books
Rated 4/5 from 5 ratings
1 review (Add a review)
A big skeleton, a little skeleton and a dog skeleton live in the dark cellar of a dark house on a dark hill. The skeletons venture out one dark night to find someone to scare, but… oh no! Everybody is in bed! Luckily, they can always amuse themselves by scaring each other… until they find some others who want to play too: the skeleton animals in the zoo! A deliciously spooky, wonderfully imaginative classic from the much-loved Janet and Allan Ahlberg.
September 30th, 1999
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.6; Lower years; 0.5 points
Add a review
Customers also bought
4booksUsborne Fairytales Pack x 4
3booksWonkey Donkey Pack x3
- Halloween Things to Make and Do
2booksAxel Scheffler Fairytales x2
- Furry Sloth and Ice Cream Trifold Organiser
Wee? It Wasn't Me!
4booksDavid Walliams Picture Books Pack x 4
3booksMinecraft Young Readers Pack x 3
- Horrible Histories: Ghosts
- No Probllama Magic Sequin Journal
- The Fidgety Itch
Kipper: The Blue Balloon (30th Anniversary Edition)
- Mermazing Mermaid Tail Squishy Journal
- Llamicorn Magical Vibes Confetti Journal
- Bunnicula Returns: The Celery Stalks at Midnight and Nighty-Nightmare
6booksGoosebumps Horrorland Pack x 6
The Jolly Pocket Postman
- Oi Aardvark!
- Little Monsters
- There's No Such Thing as Elves
- Sink Your Teeth into Dinosaurs!
Not Now, Bernard (Board Book)
- I Will Not Ever Never Eat a Tomato
Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry's Sleepover
Mr Gum #5: Mr Gum and the Dancing Bear
Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry's Rainy Day
7booksJulia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler Early Readers Pack x 7
- Horrid Henry Early Reader: Don't Be Horrid, Henry!
- Where's Grogu?
- Scholastic Poetry: Spooky Poems