Buy this and your school gets $1.81 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Are you sitting comfortably? Are you ready to laugh? As this hilarious rhyme shows, every creature has its special place to sit. Cats sit on mats. Hares sit on chairs. Mules sit on stools. Gofers sit on sofas. There’s just one problem. Frog does not want to sit on a log! This super-silly rhyme is written by Kes Gray (author of the Daisy books), and it has pictures by a brilliant artist who has won the Roald Dahl Funny Prize. Proof that magical things can happen when two great talents join forces. Sit anywhere you like, as long as you read this book!
- Nominated for the Kate Greenaway Medal 2015
- Hilarious rhyme with Jim Fields’s cheeky artwork
- Written by the creator of the best-loved Daisy books
- “An absolute treat” – Daily Mail
February 5th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.