Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The funny proof: not all oldies are fossils! Jack’s rebel grandpa and his Spitfire antics will make your heart do loop the loops. (And bring a joyous little tear to your eye.) Jack’s grandpa wears his slippers to the supermarket. He serves up tinned tongue for dinner. He often forgets Jack’s name. But he hasn’t forgotten how to fly a Spitfire. And if you were trapped in an old folks’ home, wouldn’t you plan a Great Escape?
- The eighth bestseller from the incredible David Walliams
- David’s books include Mr Stink and Billionaire Boy
- This funny genius is regarded as a Roald Dahl for today
- Hilarious pictures by Tony Ross all the way through
This product has not been reviewed yet.