Buy this and your school gets $4.16 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Millions of young readers have loved the World’s Worst Children tales and revelled in the World’s Worst Teachers with their delightfully dreadful deeds – now prepare for…THE WORLD’S WORST PARENTS! From the phenomenally bestselling David Walliams and illustrated in glorious colour by the artistic genius, Tony Ross.
Are you ready to meet the worst parents ever?
Sure, some parents are embarrassing – but they’re NOTHING on this lot. These ten tales of the world’s most spectacularly silly mums and deliriously daft dads will leave you rocking with laughter.
Pinch your nose for Peter Pong, the man with the stinkiest feet in the world… jump out of the way of Harriet Hurry, the fastest mum on two wheels… watch out for Monty Monopolize, the dad who takes all his kids’ toys… and oh no, it’s Supermum! Brandishing a toilet brush, a mop and a very bad homemade outfit…
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The World's Worst Teachers
The World's Worst Children 3
- Captain Underpants #5: Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman
The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
- Geek Girl #6: Forever Geek
- Jeremy Strong Pack
2booksHolly Jackson Duo
3booksKaren McManus Pack x 3
- Rowley Jefferson's Awesome Friendly Spooky Stories
- Dork Diaries: Crush Catastrophe
- Tom Gates #17: Spectacular School Trip (Really.)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End
- Code Name Bananas
- Football Academy: Free Kick
- The World's Worst Children
- F2: Ultimate Footballer
- PM Orange: The Little Work Plane (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 15