Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Percy’s second sizzling quest fighting ancient monsters in 21st century style. Percy’s had a quiet year. Not a single monster has set foot in his New York City school. But out of the blue, a game of dodgeball with some cannibal giants turns very ugly. And worse is to come. Somebody has poisoned the magical pine tree which protects Half-Blood Hill’s borders. The only cure is the mythical Golden Fleece – lost across the terrible Sea of Monsters. Can you guess who is going to tackle the deadly quest of finding it?
Percy Jackson (book 2)
July 4th, 2013
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Percy Jackson #4: Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth
Skulduggery Pleasant #5: Mortal Coil
- Skulduggery Pleasant #12: Bedlam
- Skulduggery Pleasant #13: Seasons of War
The 91-Storey Treehouse
Percy Jackson #5: Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian
Tom Gates #8: Yes! No. (Maybe...)
- Percy Jackson #3: Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse
- Tom Gates #13: Epic Adventure (Kind Of)
- Tom Gates #11: DogZombies Rule (For now...)
3booksThe Summoner Pack x 3
Tom Gates #10: Super Good Skills (Almost)
- Tom Gates #15: What Monster?
Percy Jackson #1: Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
- Dragon Mountain
- Billionaire Boy
- The World's Worst Parents
- The Ice Monster
- The Hate U Give
- The World's Worst Teachers
4booksThe Naughtiest Unicorn Pack x 4
- Tom Gates #17: Spectacular School Trip (Really.)
- The Beast of Buckingham Palace
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #13: The Meltdown
Night Bus Hero
- Code Name Bananas