Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Being different can be a pain in the backside. Just ask Percy Jackson. He never asked to be a demigod, fighting monsters just to stay alive. Now it’s the last Friday before the winter holidays, but is Percy relaxing? Fat chance. He’s busy battling the fearsome Manticore: half human, half lion. And that’s just for starters. Winter is coming. Annabeth is missing. And Artemis, the goddess of the hunt, has been captured. Percy must rescue Artemis by the Winter Solstice, or all will be lost. Including Annabeth.
Percy Jackson (book 3)
July 4th, 2013
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.1; Middle years; 10.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 3 - Level 4: Hidden Figures (Book only)
- Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #1: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
3booksPenny Joelson Pack x3
Instructions for Dancing
- The Mortal Instruments #1: City of Bones
3booksThe Extinction Trials Trilogy
- Wave Me Goodbye
- A Change is Gonna Come (BAME Short Stories)
- Scholastic Classics: Little Women
Percy Jackson #5: Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian
- Why Do We Remember? Charles Darwin's Voyages of Discovery
- Punching the Air
Last One To Die
The 91-Storey Treehouse
- How Not to Lose It: Mental Health Sorted
Silence is Not An Option: You can impact the world for change
- Percy Jackson #2: Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters
- The Dragon Prince #1: Moon (The Dragon Prince Novel #1)
- This Book Is Anti-Racist
- CHERUB #1: The Recruit
Read with Oxford: Stage 2: Julia Donaldson's Songbirds: The Trunk and The Skunk and Other Stories
Tamarind and the Star of Ishta
The Graveyard Riddle