Buy this and your school gets $7.75 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
An awesomely evil aunt. A grandpa who dreams of a great escape. A gang of kids with a joyous midnight secret. You’ll meet larger-than-life characters both young and old in these funny books from a trailblazing comedy star. Some of them will make you shriek in horror. Some of them will make your toes curl in disgust. Some of them – ahhh – will warm the cockles of your heart. Oh, and all of them will make you laugh till your ribs go ouch. Because that’s just what David Walliams does.
- Hilarious favourites from comic hero David Walliams
- This funny genius is hailed as a Roald Dahl for today
- He starred in TV shows Little Britain and Rock Profile
- His books are regularly screened on Christmas TV
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
17booksReluctant Readers Year 5 Pack
6booksRoald Dahl Pack x 6
14booksReluctant Readers Year 6 Pack
- White Bird
- Dream Big: Heroes Who Dared to Be Bold (100 people - 100 ways to change the world)
6booksThe Babysitters Club Pack x 6
5booksPercy Jackson Pack x 5
5booksDiary of a Wimpy Kid Pack x 5
You Can Save the Planet: 101 Ways You Can Make a Difference
- The World's Worst Teachers
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Wrecking Ball
- Scholastic Classics: Irish Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends
5booksTom Gates Pack x 5
- Why Should I?
- Horrible Science: Dangerous Diseases
5booksMichael Morpurgo Pack x 5
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End
- The World's Worst Parents
5booksDork Diaries Pack x 5 (Books 1-5)
- When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit
4booksLightning Girl Pack x 4
Barry Loser #2: I Am Still Not a Loser
- GamesMaster Presents: Stay Alive in Minecraft!
- A Life Story: David Attenborough
- Scholastic Classics: Stories from Around the World
- My Book of Rocks and Minerals