Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Poor Slug! Would you hug a slimy thing like him? Yuck! Nobody wants to give him a cuddle. Even his own mum won’t hug him. It really bugs Slug! Kitten says he should be furrier, so he puts on a woolly hat. Bird thinks he needs a beak, and maybe some wings as well. Soon Slug has a very funny new look. Will his mummy hug him now? Cheeky fun from Jeanne Willis and Tony Ross: a picture book dream team. Laugh out loud at Slug in all his silly outfits!
- Hilarious rhyming story with a reassuring message
- “Just begs to be read aloud” – Peters eGazette
- Jeanne Willis is a Red House and Smarties Prize winner
- Tony Ross has illustrated Dr Xargle and Horrid Henry
This product has not been reviewed yet.