Buy this and your school gets $1.81 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
It’s the supermarket sports day. Ready steady veggies! Your healthy veggie friends can’t wait to take part. This is no time to veg out! But the Evil Pea (surprise surprise) isn’t playing fair. Who can stop this rotten green cheater? Hmm… someone with eyes everywhere, and a fearless sense of justice. Can you guess? This calls for POTATO POWER! Laugh out loud at your favourite super spud in this sporty new picture book: as bright and brilliant as ever – and, we think, even funnier!
- By the acclaimed creator of Barry the Fish with Fingers
- Cheeky fun with a healthy message: vegetables plus sport!
- The first Supertato book won the Hampshire Book Award
- Sue Hendra’s bright, wacky artwork is a joy to look at
This product has not been reviewed yet.