Buy this and your school gets $2.09 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Look out! There’s a Snaffle about, and she’ll eat your screen as a snack! When the Snaffle arrives in the city, she just wants to play, but everyone’s too busy staring at their screens. The Snaffle discovers that she likes screens, too - as a snack! When she chomps down every last screen in the city, that’s when the fun really starts . . .
- Screens away, it’s time to play in this warm, funny, and very timely tale from the creators of The Snatchabook.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- There's a Pig up my Nose!
- Wanted! Ralfy Rabbit, Book Burglar
7booksSupertato Pack x7
- The Bench
- Tales from Africa
- The Twits
- My Very Favourite Book in the Whole Wide World
- Philip Reeve & Sarah McIntyre Pack
- Addy's Cup of Sugar
- World Burn Down
- Miles Morales: Shock Waves (Marvel)
The Way Home for Wolf
Pip and Egg
- Football Academy: Striking Out
- Zen Shorts (PB)
3booksAutumn Picture Books x3
Books Make Good Pets
16booksReluctant Readers Year 3 Pack
- The Midnight Thief
- Get Kids Reading Pack
6copiesWolves x 6
His Dark Materials #1: Northern Lights
- Betsy Buglove Saves the Bees (PB)
- Kay's Anatomy
- The Land and the People: Russia
When Cucumber Lost His Cool (PB)
- My Monster and Me
Coming to England