Buy this and your school gets $12.16 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Winner of the Children’s Book Award.
Shhh! You are about to enter a giant’s castle. Can you get through the book without waking up the huge scary giant who lives there? What will you do if he wakes up? Why – shut the book of course! Full of exciting flip-flaps to lift up and look under, this story adventure is loosely based on Jack and the Beanstalk. How quietly can you tiptoe? Dare you peek behind that door? Is the giant still asleep? Shhh!
- A thrilling picture book adventure full of flaps to lift
- Actively involves readers in the story’s daring mission
- Ramps up the excitement every time a flap is raised
- Classic fun that was shortlisted for the Smarties Prize
“With its understated text and imaginative artwork, this unusual work draws readers into story and setting in a way that few picture books can.” Publishers Weekly
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Simply Skeletons
6copiesFunnybones x 6
- Tale of a Toothbrush: A Story of Plastic in Our Oceans
- Look Inside the World of Bees
The Day the Crayons Came Home
3booksOliver Jeffers Pack x 3
When Jelly Had a Wobble
- Here We Are
- Somebody Swallowed Stanley
- The Worrysaurus
- My Monster and Me
- The Flower
3booksRachel Bright and Jim Field Pack x 3
4booksReassuring Reads Pack x 4