Buy this and your school gets $1.74 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Brigg lives in a small, grey room in a large, grey city. When he finds a book in the library labelled ‘Do Not Read’, he can’t resist taking it home. In it, he comes upon pictures of bright, vibrant things called flowers. He can’t find flowers anywhere in the city, but finds a packet of seeds instead. Can a single flower bring colour back into the world?
- An enigmatic story told with utter simplicity
- Resonates long after the final page is turned
- Illustrated with beautiful, haunting pictures
- A moving story of finding light in darkness
“There is a touchingly indelible beauty about this most remarkable book.” School Librarian Journal
5389 in Rewards Catalogue 2017/18
April 24th, 2006
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.