The Elephant and the Bad Baby
Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
One day, the Elephant takes the Bad Baby for a ride, and they go rumpeta, rumpeta, rumpeta down the road! This makes them very hungry, so the naughty pair help themselves to ice creams, pies, buns, lollipops and apples from the local shops and stalls. Soon, lots of angry shopkeepers are chasing them down the road. The Bad Baby is in BIG trouble. But it all ends happily when the Bad Baby learns to say ‘please’, and his mother makes pancakes for everyone…
- A classic favourite illustrated by Raymond Briggs
- Rollicking fun by Carnegie Medal winner Elfrida Vipont
- A witty story of saying please and minding your manners
- Repetitive, rhythmic text that is ideal for reading aloud
February 22nd, 1979
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.8; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- PM Purple: The Giant Seeds (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 20
- Room 13
4booksAnne Fine Pack x 4
Willa and Old Miss Annie
Dr Xargle's Book of Earthlets
Come On, Daisy
Mrs Armitage on Wheels
Mr Gumpy's Outing
- Goodnight Moon
- There's a Pig up my Nose!
- Talking Turkeys
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 5-6)
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 6-7)
- Cops and Robbers
4booksUsborne Beginners Book Band Purple Pack x 4
- I Need a Wee!
On the Way Home
- Six Dinner Sid
Can't You Sleep, Little Bear?