The Elephant and the Bad Baby
Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
One day, the Elephant takes the Bad Baby for a ride, and they go rumpeta, rumpeta, rumpeta down the road! This makes them very hungry, so the naughty pair help themselves to ice creams, pies, buns, lollipops and apples from the local shops and stalls. Soon, lots of angry shopkeepers are chasing them down the road. The Bad Baby is in BIG trouble. But it all ends happily when the Bad Baby learns to say ‘please’, and his mother makes pancakes for everyone…
- A classic favourite illustrated by Raymond Briggs
- Rollicking fun by Carnegie Medal winner Elfrida Vipont
- A witty story of saying please and minding your manners
- Repetitive, rhythmic text that is ideal for reading aloud
February 22nd, 1979
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.8; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
One Story, Many Voices: Cinderella of the Nile
Cat Tales: Ice Cat
6copiesThe Polar Bear Explorers' Club x 6
The Battle of Bubble and Squeak
- Room 13
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 6-7)
Come On, Daisy
- The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
- I Need a Wee!
6booksPie Corbett's Page-Turners: Nursery Pack x 6
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 5-6)
8booksBusy People Pack x 8
Hot Like Fire and Other Poems
6copiesThe Lighthouse Keeper's Lunch x 6
- Night Monkey, Day Monkey
Traction Man Is Here
On the Way Home
Willa and Old Miss Annie
6copiesGoodnight Mister Tom x 6
- Jack and the Baked Beanstalk
- The Maker of Monsters