Buy this and your school gets $2.32 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
One day, Mrs Armitage sets off for a quiet cycle with her faithful dog Breakspear. But she just can’t help thinking of ways to improve her bicycle! Before long she’s added three very loud horns, a complete toolset and a bucket of water to wash her hands. By the time she’s also added a seat for Breakspear, two umbrellas, a cassette player and a mouth-organ, Mrs Armitage is riding a very eye-catching contraption. But it’s when she finally adds a mast and sail that Mrs Armitage runs into trouble…
- A riotous tour-de-force by the wonderful Quentin Blake
- Bursting with wit, imagination and exuberant artwork
- A story about being brave and following your dreams
- Mrs Armitage is smart, resourceful and independent
“For freewheeling joy and inventiveness, this classic picture book is hard to beat.” Korky Paul
May 6th, 1999
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Mr Gumpy's Outing
- Goodnight Moon
- PM Red: Frogs in the Pond (PM Science Facts) Levels 5, 6
The Elephant and the Bad Baby
- Supertato: Run, Veggies, Run!
On the Way Home
- Six Dinner Sid
- Utterly Me, Clarice Bean
Shifty McGifty and Slippery Sam: Up, Up and Away!
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Book?
- Mrs Pepperpot Stories
- Rainbow Magic Sweet Fairies: Lottie the Lollipop Fairy
- The Princess and the Peas
- Bad Nana #1: Older Not Wiser
There's a Bear on My Chair
Shifty McGifty and Slippery Sam
- Cops and Robbers
- When We Were Very Young
- The Great Race: The Story of the Chinese Zodiac
Quick, Let's Get Out of Here
- The Train Ride
What the Ladybird Heard on Holiday
4booksKate Saunders Pack x 4
- The Accidental President
Mortal Engines Quartet #1: Mortal Engines
Meet the Planets
- Scholastic Classics: The Railway Children