Buy this and your school gets $2.32 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
One day, Mrs Armitage sets off for a quiet cycle with her faithful dog Breakspear. But she just can’t help thinking of ways to improve her bicycle! Before long she’s added three very loud horns, a complete toolset and a bucket of water to wash her hands. By the time she’s also added a seat for Breakspear, two umbrellas, a cassette player and a mouth-organ, Mrs Armitage is riding a very eye-catching contraption. But it’s when she finally adds a mast and sail that Mrs Armitage runs into trouble…
- A riotous tour-de-force by the wonderful Quentin Blake
- Bursting with wit, imagination and exuberant artwork
- A story about being brave and following your dreams
- Mrs Armitage is smart, resourceful and independent
“For freewheeling joy and inventiveness, this classic picture book is hard to beat.” Korky Paul
May 6th, 1999
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Dr Xargle's Book of Earthlets
- The Mortal Instruments #1: City of Bones
The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
- Wolf Brother
Greatest Animal Stories Chosen by Michael Morpurgo
- Goodnight Moon
Mr Gumpy's Outing
- Why the Whales Came
Magic Faraway Tree: The Enchanted Wood
Cat Tales: Ice Cat
The Snow-Walker's Son
The Magic Paintbrush
- Rainbow Magic Sweet Fairies: Lottie the Lollipop Fairy
- PM Red: Frogs in the Pond (PM Science Facts) Levels 5, 6
- Hansel and Gretel
- Farmer Duck
- Juggling with Gerbils
- Scholastic Poetry: Family Poems
Willa and Old Miss Annie
- The Works 4
- I Want My Potty!
- Not Now, Bernard
- Voices in the Park
Quick, Let's Get Out of Here