Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know
Buy this and your school gets $2.15 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
It is August in Paris and budding art historian Khayyam should be having the time of her life – but even in the City of Lights she can’t stop worrying about the mess she left back home in Chicago. Only when she meets a cute young Parisian – who happens to be a distant relative of the novelist Alexandre Dumas – do things start to get interesting, as she starts to unveil the story of a 19th century Muslim woman whose path may have intersected with Dumas, Eugene Delacroix and Lord Byron.
Two hundred years earlier in the Ottoman empire, Leila is the most favoured woman in the Pasha’s harem. Her position is meant to be coveted; but she is struggling to survive as she fights to keep her true love hidden from her jealous captor.
Echoing across centuries, as Khayyam uncovers the scintillating truth of Leila’s long-forgotten life, her own destiny is transformed forever.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
3booksAngie Thomas Pack x3
- My So-Called Bollywood Life
A Sky Painted Gold
- GCSE Grades 9-1 Great Answers: Animal Farm
- Most Likely
Under a Dancing Star
- A Heart So Fierce and Broken
- The Thing About Jellyfish
4booksSocial Issues and Mental Health Pack
- Watch Us Rise
Lies We Tell Ourselves
- GCSE Grades 9-1 Great Answers: A Christmas Carol
A Snowfall of Silver
- GCSE Grades 9-1 Great Answers: Macbeth
10booksNew Fiction: YA Pack
- Nothing Ever Happens Here
3booksHeartstopper Pack x 3
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 3 - Level 4: Hidden Figures (Book only)
- Lost Soul Atlas
- Sisters of the War: Two Remarkable True Stories of Survival and Hope in Syria
- Scholastic Classics: The Raven and Other Tales
12booksBlack Lives Pack
Eight Pieces of Silva
- This Winter
Last One To Die
- Wayward Son
- Date Me, Bryson Keller
- Mythology Around the World: Greek Myths