Buy this and your school gets $2.28 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
‘Honour,’ I repeated, wondering how such a small word could have caused so much trouble.
When Sat’s sister, Jas, is married off into the Atwal family she changes, she’s quiet and distant. But Sat’s too busy with his own life; his girlfriend, his friends, football . . . Then Jas disappears.
According to her new husband, she’s run off with another man. Her family disown her; don’t seem to care if she’s ever found. But Sat doesn’t believe it. Something has happened to his sister and he’s determined to figure out what. But his investigations take him into dark and dangerous territory . . .
A powerful, hard-hitting teen thriller on the controversial topic of honour killing, by multi-award-winning author Bali Rai.
June 2nd, 2011
AR book level: 4.0; Upper years; 8.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
There's a Dragon in Your Book
- Gender Identity for Kids
3booksBarrington Stoke: Anthony McGowan Pack x 3
6booksBarrington Stoke Classics Pk
- Tom Gates #16: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too!
- Hidden Treasures
- Me and White Supremacy (YA Edition)
- Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator
5booksWhat to Read After: Ellie and the Cat Pack
2books4u2read Michael Morpurgo Duo
5booksBarrington Stoke Teen Pk
6booksGood to be Green Pack
3booksBarrington Stoke: Kaye Umansky Pack x3
- One Hundred Reasons To Hope
3books4u2read Ages 7-12 pack
Family of Liars
- Rainbow Revolutions: Power, Pride and Protest in the Fight for Queer Rights
4booksGet Ahead in Computing Pack
- Queer Up: An Uplifting Guide to LGBTQ+ Love, Life and Mental Health
Goth Girl and the Ghost of a Mouse
- The Ultimate Guide to TikTok (100% Unofficial)
6booksBe a Scientist Pack
- Hopeless Heroes: The Greek God 10 Book Collection
3booksSome Kids... Pack x 3
- How To Change Everything
- The Brightstorm Chronicles #2: Darkwhispers: A Brightstorm Adventure