Out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets $2.15 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
‘If you have kids transitioning from primary to secondary school, this book is for you (well, for your kids!) ... Helpful, funny and encouraging’ – Sarah Turner AKA The Unmumsy Mum
The bestselling back to school handbook, from the nation’s favourite head teacher, Mr Burton.
Secondary school can seem scary. Corridors are wide, older students look terrifying and there’s homework, messy friendships and stressful exams to deal with.
But, whether you’re about to land at secondary school or you’re still settling in, Mr Burton is here to guide you through your journey – worry-free.
From your first day to your final exams, this handbook will have you achieving, succeeding and being the best you can be. Find great friends, boost your confidence and start building toward your brilliant future.
Written by head teacher and star of Educating Yorkshire, Mr Matthew Burton, this is the ultimate secondary school survival guide.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
10copiesGo Big x 10
- Rose Gold and Friends #3: Amber's Mystery Sleepover
Enid Blyton's Summer Stories
- Dare to Be You
- A Problem Shared: Bullying
4booksMindful Me Pack x4
Here in the Real World
- Robert Burns: A Very Peculiar History
Books Make Good Pets
6copiesBurglar Bill x 6
- Get Ahead in Computing Pack
- Fast Forward Green: Dinosaur Scientists (Non-fiction) Level 13
- The Great Outdoors Pack
- Fearless! How to Be Your True, Confident Self
- You Got This! 100 Tips for Being Your Stress-Free Best
- The You Are Awesome Journal
- The Land and the People: Russia
- The Puffin Book of Utterly Brilliant Poetry
- Felix and Zelda #1: Once
- The Tale of Despereaux