Buy this and your school gets $12.16 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Dani and Mamo live on the streets of Addis Ababa, fighting for survival in a world where they have nothing. Mamo has escaped from a child-trafficker who has sold him into slavery. Dani is a very different type of runaway, fleeing from his cruel father. Are courage and determination enough to keep them alive when all the odds are against them? Inspired by the true story of an African child living on the edge of destitution, Elizabeth Laird’s wonderful book will take you on an incredible emotional journey.
- Winner of the Scottish Arts Council Children’s Book of the Year Award
- A powerful tale of homelessness and inequality, shortlisted for the Carnegie Medal
- Elizabeth Laird is a first-class writer who often explores topical issues
- Her other books include Oranges in No Man’s Land and Kiss the Dust
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Hetty Feather
6copiesThe Train to Impossible Places x 6
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 9-10)
- Read & Respond: The Secret Garden
6copiesLetters from the Lighthouse x 6
6copiesThe Boy at the Back of the Class x 6
- Charlotte's Web
- Read & Respond: Letters from the Lighthouse
6copiesBeetle Boy x 6
How to Train Your Dragon #1: How to Train Your Dragon
6copiesWar Horse x 6
- The Iron Man
George's Marvellous Medicine
- Kensuke's Kingdom
10booksScholastic Classics Pack x 10
- Tom Gates #17: Spectacular School Trip (Really.)
12booksHow to Train Your Dragon Pack x 12