Buy this and your school gets $13.90 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Winner of the Whitbread Book of the Year Prize.
Christopher has Asperger’s Syndrome. His brain isn’t wired up for people. It’s wired up for maths, science, Sherlock Holmes novels and other geeky delights. When his neighbour’s dog is murdered, he decides to solve the mystery and write a detective thriller about it. But how do you solve a mystery when everyone is a mystery to you? And when you’ve never been further than the end of the road on your own? As Christopher starts digging for facts, he brings to light some very weird truths that turn his world upside down…
- A powerful modern classic that has inspired a host of imitators
- The first book to cast an Asperger’s character in the hero’s role
- Broke the mould in talking about autism, Asperger’s and disability
- For fans of Wonder, The London Eye Mystery and Can You See Me?
“Mark Haddon’s portrayal of an emotionally dissociated mind is a superb achievement… Wise and bleakly funny.” Ian McEwan
“A delightful and brilliant book. Very moving, very plausible and very funny.” Oliver Sacks
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
4booksEnvironmental Activists Pack
13booksLiving with Disabilities Pack
14booksStories About Refugees Pack
24booksProud To Be Different KS1 Pack
- Women in Science
13booksBooks About Bullying KS2 Pack
- Dream Big: Heroes Who Dared to Be Bold (100 people - 100 ways to change the world)
10booksPie Corbett’s Rich and Diverse Reading Spine Upper Key Stage 2 Pack