Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Ade loves living at the top of a tower block. From his window, he feels like he can see the whole world stretching out beneath him. His mum doesn’t really like looking outside – but it’s going outside that she really hates. She’s happier sleeping all day inside their tower, where it’s safe. But one day, the other tower blocks on the estate start falling down around them. Then strange, menacing plants appear – creeping ever closer. Their tower isn’t safe anymore. Ade and his mum are trapped…
- A surreal dystopian fable by a compelling new voice
- Think The Day of the Triffids in a modern tower block
- Explores themes of social isolation and mental illness
- “An unusual and very impressive debut” – Bookseller
This product has not been reviewed yet.