Back On Track
Buy this and your school gets $2.15 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A motivational and hopeful handbook for frazzled secondary school kids everywhere, from the star of Educating Yorkshire and bestselling author, Mr Matthew Burton.
The pandemic brought great disruption to young people’s learning, school experience and social lives. In this perfect pick-me-up, head teacher Matthew Burton is here to help them feel motivated again.
From ways to manage the tough times and solve even the biggest problems or anxieties, to skills for beating school stress and tapping into your potential, this is the one-stop guide for students who are in need of a bit of hope, some soothing words of advice and a good old pep talk to get them going in school again.
Whether facing assessments, a big change or having to make up for lost time, this book is crammed with advice so that though things at school might seem hard, readers will soon be back on track and raring to go.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Murder Most Unladylike #7: A Spoonful of Murder
- The Hawthorne Legacy
6booksAlice Oseman Pack x 6
- Fighting Fantasy: Creature of Havoc
Bombs and Blackberries: A World War Two Play
- Pigeon English
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Friendly Face (Five Nights at Freddy's: Fazbear Frights #10)
- Fighting Fantasy: Deathtrap Dungeon
- Fighting Fantasy: Island of the Lizard King
- Fighting Fantasy: Appointment with F.E.A.R.
5booksWhy Do We Remember? Pack x 5
Book of the month
- Fighting Fantasy: Sorcery! The Shamutanti Hills
- Who Let the Gods Out? #1: Who Let the Gods Out?
- Upper World
The Lie Tree
- Flat Stanley: Stanley in Space
- Bunnicula: A Rabbit-Tale of Mystery and Howliday Inn
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Roman Sites
- Fighting Fantasy: The Gates of Death
- Five Nights at Freddy's: The Puppet Carver (Five Nights at Freddy's: Fazbear Frights #9)
- Tiger Warrior: Attack of the Dragon King
- Newspapers from History: Roman Tribune