Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The second book in this madcap must-read series for 6+ boys
You know when someone’s horrible to you in a dream and you wake up really annoyed with them? That’s what happened to me with my best friend Bunky.
Barry has a new problem: Gordon Smugly – who’s got the most perfect name for himself ever in the history of having a name, because he looks like a Gordon and is smug and ugly – has stolen Barry’s best friend.
Join Barry as he attempts to get Bunky back, organises a girly-screamvoice test and tries to avoid seeing his teacher kissing his gran.
Barry Loser (book 2)
February 4th, 2013
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.8; Middle years; 2.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- You Can't Call an Elephant in an Emergency
3booksAsh Mistry Chronicles Pack x 3
- Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator
The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
Future Ratboy and the Invasion of the Nom Noms
- The Light Jar
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Rachel Bright and Jim Field Pack
5booksMy Brother is a Superhero Pack x 5
- Billionaire Boy
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Giraffes Can't Dance
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Football Legends: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- The Beast of Buckingham Palace
- The Wolf Wilder
3booksHis Dark Materials Trilogy
- The Ice Monster
- Alex Rider: Alex Rider: Nightshade
3booksOliver Jeffers Pack x 3
- The Chronicles of Narnia #2: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- The Twits
- Scholastic Classics: The Secret Garden
- You Are a Champion
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- The Boy Who Grew Dragons