Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
From the bestselling and Roald Dahl Funny Prize-winning author of Barry Loser comes the sequel to the brilliant Future Ratboy and the Attack of the Killer Robot Grannies! Perfect for readers aged 7-10 years old and fans of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Tom Gates and Dennis the Menace.
When a bolt of lightning hit Colin Lamppost he was zapped millions of years into the future and turned into a half boy, half rat, half TV! With new superkeel powers and a real life sidekick in Not Bird, Future Ratboy was born.
In this new adventure, can Future Ratboy and Not Bird save Shnozville from the bitey little insects that are turning everyone into zombies? Will they defeat the evil Mr X? And how will they ever find their way home?
This laugh-out-loud, unlikely superhero comedy adventure will delight all those that enjoyed Tom Gates, Wimpy Kid, Captain Underpants and Jedi Academy.
Jim Smith is the keelest kids’ book author in the whole wide world amen. He graduated from art school with first class honours (the best you can get) and is the author of the award-winning and bestselling BARRY LOSER series: I am not a Loser, I am still not a Loser, I am sort of a Loser, I am so over being a Loser, Barry Loser and the Holiday of Doom, Barry Loser and the Case of the Crumpled Carton and Barry Loser Hates Half Term. He lives in London. He also designs cards and gifts under the name Waldo Pancake.
July 7th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.5; Middle years; 2.0 points
Available in these packs
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Lottie Project
Felix and Zelda #5: Soon
- How to Train Your Dragon #9: How to Steal a Dragon's Sword
- Popcorn ELT Primary Readers Level 2: How to Train Your Dragon 2 (Book only)
- Tom Fletcher Pack
Super Weird! Mystery: Danger at Donut Diner
- Paint Me a Poem: New Poems Inspired by Art in the Tate
- SATs Made Simple: English (Ages 9-10)
- SATs Made Simple: English (Ages 7-8)
- SATs Made Simple: English (Ages 6-7)
3booksSome Kids... Pack x 3
Elmer with FREE Elmer and the Rainbow Mini Edition
Dream Team: Jaz Santos vs. the World
- Fact Finders: Human Environmental Impact - How We Affect Earth
- Dot.Common Sense: How to Stay Smart and Safe Online
4booksBig Cat Shakespeare Pack x 4
- Amelia Fang Pack
- The Children of Castle Rock
Ikigai for Teens: How to Find Your Path in Life
- Scholastic Poetry: Poetry Teacher's Book (Ages 5-11)
- SATs Made Simple: English (Ages 10-11)
- Pig #4: The Big, Fat, Totally Bonkers Diary of Pig
Queens: 3,000 Years of the Most Incredible Women in History
6booksCelebration Days Pack x 6
- Little Bits of Sky
- SATs Made Simple: Fractions (Ages 10-11)
Alex Rider #6: Ark Angel
- SATs Made Simple: Maths (Ages 6-7)
- SATs Made Simple: English (Ages 8-9)