Buy this and your school gets $4.35 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
‘The resources are wonderful. I like the fact that it has a mix of fiction and non-fiction activities … and how material can link to other areas of the curriculum, not just literacy.’ Miss North, teacher
‘Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.’ Michael Morpurgo, author
‘[Read and Respond] makes it easy to explore texts fully and ensure that the children want to keep on reading more.’ Chris Flanagan, Primary teacher.
Get the most out of best-loved children’s books with our bestselling Read & Respond series – the perfect way to explore favourite stories in your classroom. This resource book brings you a wealth of inspiring activities, discussion ideas and guided reading notes based on Flat Stanley.
Stimulating content mapped to curriculum objectives
Grammar, punctuation and spelling section for Key Stage 2
Shared reading section including non-fiction extracts
Time-saving lesson plans, activities and assessments
Huge variety of speaking, listening and creative activities
Read & Respond helps you build a whole-school literacy programme based on timeless children’s stories, chosen to inspire reading for pleasure. Fun-filled activities help children to fully engage with each story, encouraging a love of reading and building a range of skills.
This book contains photocopiable activities, guided reading notes, speaking and listening activities, writing projects and creative ideas – all from a bestselling, tried-and-trusted series that’s a firm favourite with teachers.
Please note: this book does not include digital content.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Read & Respond: The Wind in the Willows
- Read & Respond: The Wolf Wilder
30copiesThe Boy in the Striped Pyjamas x 30
30copiesGirl Who Stole an Elephant x30
- Pie Corbett's Story-Writing Box: Key Stage 2
- Read & Respond: Artemis Fowl
- Read & Respond: The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents
- Kid Normal #1: Kid Normal
- The Dragon in the Library
Magic Faraway Tree: The Magic Faraway Tree
- Read & Respond: There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom
- The Nothing to See Here Hotel #1: The Nothing to See Here Hotel
30copiesThe Wreck of the Zanzibar x 30
30copiesTom's Midnight Garden x 30
30copiesCharlie and the Chocolate Factory x 30
- Read & Respond: Owl Babies
- Read & Respond: Tom's Midnight Garden
- Read & Respond: Stormbreaker
30copiesArtemis Fowl x 30
30copiesScholastic Classics: The Secret Garden x 30
30copiesThe Boy in the Tower x30
- Scholastic Classics: The Secret Garden
- Read & Respond: The Iron Man
- Read & Respond: The Secret Garden
- Read & Respond: George's Marvellous Medicine
The Graveyard Book
- Read & Respond: The Goldfish Boy
30copiesThe Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane x 30