Buy this and your school gets $2.32 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
John Steinbeck’s classic story of friendship and loss in a new dyslexia-friendly edition. Think you can’t read it? You can now! It’s the Great Depression. Across the dust bowl of America’s great plains, desperate people are on the move. If they can’t find work, they’ll starve. Among the migrant workers are George and his friend Lennie: a gentle giant who struggles to understand things. Can George keep Lennie save in their harsh world of poverty, homelessness, hunger and thirst?
- Steinbeck’s triumphant classic in a dyslexia-friendly edition
- Made by award-winning dyslexia experts Barrington Stoke
- The full original text in a highly spaced, readable font
- Printed on cream tinted paper to reduce visual stress
This product has not been reviewed yet.