Buy this and your school gets $2.32 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
When Mikey’s dad died, something in Mikey died too. He loved his old man and he never stopped dreaming that one day his dad would land the role of a lifetime, prove them all wrong, and rock back up to the estate in the flashiest car anyone had ever seen. Now there’s just numbness, and not caring, and really, really stupid decisions. He says the worst of it is that he can’t evenremember his dad’s voice any more. Eventually Mikey’s best mate can’t bear it any more, and so he sets out to give Mikey the memories – and his dad’s voice – back.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Barrington Stoke Teen: The Last Days of Archie Maxwell
Barrington Stoke Teen: Rook
- Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow
- Real-Life Stories: Malorie Blackman
- The Talented Mr Ripley
- The Book of Dust #2: Volume Two: The Secret Commonwealth
- A Life Story: Katherine Johnson
- Go Big: The Secondary School Survival Guide
- We Had to Be Brave: Escaping the Nazis on the Kindertransport
The Life I'm In
They Wish They Were Us (the gripping, read-in-one-sitting new murder mystery)
- Concrete Rose
Chasing the Stars