Buy this and your school gets $2.32 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Bollywood film fanatic Winnie has grown up believing the future is written in the stars. Her family’s pandit predicted she would find the love of her life before her eighteenth birthday. So when her relationship with Raj collapses, despite him meeting all the criteria, Winnie is lost. This is not how her perfect ending is scripted.
Then fellow film geek Dev challenges Winnie to look beyond her horoscope: is taking the future into her own hands the way to find her happily ever after? To get the perfect ending, Winnie will need a little bit of help from fate, family and, of course, a Bollywood movie star.
A fate-filled debut sure to dazzle fans of Stephanie Perkins, Maureen Johnson and Sandhya Menon.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Child I
- CHERUB #10: The General
CHERUB #6: Man Vs. Beast
- Riverdale #3: The Maple Murders
- Riverdale #2: Get Out of Town (Riverdale, Book 2)
- Rising Stars: New Young Voices in Poetry
- Riverdale #1: The Day Before
His Dark Materials #2: The Subtle Knife
- Scholastic Classics: Persuasion
- Poetry By Heart
- Riverdale #4: Death of a Cheerleader (Riverdale, Book 4)
- Tom Gates #13: Epic Adventure (Kind Of)
Tom Gates #9: Top of the Class (Nearly)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #10: Old School
- Scholastic Classics: Black Beauty
You Should See Me in a Crown
3booksChaos Walking Trilogy
- Alex Rider #1: Stormbreaker