Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The epic Greek saga of journeying and homecoming, retold by a brilliant children’s author. After ten years of war, Odysseus finally turns his back on Troy and sets sail for home. But this is no short hop on the ferry: his voyage back to Icatha will take him another ten years! On the way, he faces terrible dangers: Polyphemus the greedy one-eyed giant, and Scylla the six-headed sea monster. But when he (oops) upsets the gods themselves, will he ever make it back to his wife and child?
- Homer’s epic story brilliantly retold by a classic author
- Geraldine McCaughrean’s books include The Kite Rider
- She won the 2018 Carnegie Medal for Where the World Ends
- A supremely child-friendly version full of danger and drama
- Bursting with battles, heroic deeds and horrible monsters
December 31st, 1994
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.