Stretched Thin (Ms Marvel graphic novel 1)
Buy this and your school gets $2.28 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
An original middle-grade graphic novel starring breakout character (and New Jersey’s own) Ms Marvel! Kamala Khan (a.k.a Ms Marvel) is stretched too thin – literally. She’s having a hard time balancing schoolwork with being a good friend, being there for her family, becoming the best fanfic writer this side of the Hudson River … and, you know, becoming a Super Hero. She’s tired and just barely keeping control, BUT she’s handling it. Totally. But when a mysterious robot tries to infiltrate Avengers Tower, it’ll be up to Ms Marvel to (again, literally) pull herself together, learn to ask for help and fix the mess she’s made before anyone gets hurt!
- Kamala Khan is Marvel’s first Muslim character to star in her own comic series
- Perfect for old and new Marvel fans
- Illustrated by the talented Nabi Ali.
194 in ROW Teen January 2024
October 7th, 2021
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Accidental Prime Minister
- The Super Miraculous Journey of Freddie Yates
- The Book of Not Entirely Useful Advice
Danny the Champion of the World
- The Bed and Breakfast Star
- The Longest Whale Song
- Day in the Life of a Caveman, a Queen and Everything In Between
Heard It in the Playground
Not Now, Bernard
- Zim Zam Zoom!
- Can Bears Ski?
Mortal Engines Prequel: Scrivener's Moon
- Alex Neptune, Dragon Thief
- Chinese Cinderella
- Geronimo Stilton: The Sewer Rat Stink (Graphic Novel #1)