Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Can you read one word: HUG? Then get your whole family sharing cuddles! Proof that you can make the perfect picture book using just one word. (Plus tons of heart.) Bobo the little chimp wants – guess what? If you’ve ever wanted one, you know how he feels. But all the jungle animals are busy. Can you resist scooping him up in your arms? The pictures do the talking in this adorable sweetie-pie classic for smallies.
- A classic favourite by top author Jez Alborough
- Jez’s bestselling books include Where’s My Teddy?
- A really clever, endearing story told in just one word
- Wonderful pictures full of warmth and emotion
“A festival of hugs.” The Daily Telegraph
5259 in Rewards Catalogue 2017/18
August 1st, 2002
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.