Buy this and your school gets $2.28 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
From Academy Award-winning actress Lupita Nyong’o comes a powerful, moving picture book about colourism, self-esteem and learning that true beauty comes from within.
Sulwe’s skin is the colour of midnight. She’s darker than everyone in her family, and everyone at school.
All she wants is to be beautiful and bright, like her mother and sister.
Then a magical journey through the night sky opens her eyes and changes everything.
In this stunning debut picture book, Lupita Nyong’o creates a whimsical and heartwarming story to inspire children to see their own unique beauty.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Utterly Me, Clarice Bean
Look Both Ways
- Mr Gum #1: You're a Bad Man, Mr Gum!
- Boy Underwater
Atticus Claw Breaks the Law
- Amari and the Night Brothers
- Hair Love
- Funky Chickens
- Where the River Runs Gold
- My Daddies!
- Anisha, Accidental Detective
- Asha and the Spirit Bird
- Little Badman and the Invasion of the Killer Aunties
- The Undefeated
- Marvel Black Panther #1: Shuri: A Black Panther Novel (Marvel)
The Squirrels Who Squabbled
- Julian is a Mermaid
- My Brother is a Superhero
Horrible Histories: Villainous Victorians
The Wizards of Once
Planet Omar: Incredible Rescue Mission
- Look Up!
Show and Tell
Barrington Stoke Fiction: A Dangerous Game
- The Legends of Eerie-on-Sea #1: Malamander
- Bob Books: Set 2 - Advancing Beginners Box Set
Tales from the Caribbean
- Oi Frog!