Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Bring poetry alive in your classroom with this classic collection of performance verse chosen by the nation’s best-loved picture book author. Julia’s passionate belief that performance can enhance a child’s literacy and confidence is informed by her own experience of helping children bring stories, poems and songs to life. Chosen to be performed by children in two or more voices, these poems range from classics by Edward Lear, W.H. Auden and Eleanor Farjeon to contemporary favourites by Michael Rosen, John Agard and Clare Bevan. Julia’s own notes at the end of the book provide insights and performance ideas. Illustrated with exquisite lino-cut artwork, this is a must for every primary classroom.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6booksClose Reading Fiction Teacher's Book Pack x 6
6booksClose Reading Non-Fiction Teacher's Book Pack x 6
- The Boy With One Name
- Scientists Who Made History: Charles Darwin
- Starring Grace
- Shackleton: The Boss - The Remarkable Adventures of a Heroic Antarctic Explorer
- Aru Shah and the End of Time
The Curse of the Chocolate Phoenix NE
- Sky Song
Heard It in the Playground
The Bear and the Piano
A Pinch of Magic #2: A Sprinkle of Sorcery
- The Boy Who Fooled the World
If All the World Were...
- Where the River Runs Gold
- Philip's Junior School Atlas
- Worries: Jaz and the New Baby
- Read & Respond: The Highway Rat
The Bear Who Went Boo!
- My Daddies!
- Look Up!
Izzy Gizmo and the Invention Convention
- I Bet I Can Make You Laugh: The Funniest Poems Around
- Demon Dentist
- Pie Corbett's Storyteller: Dragonory and Other Stories for 7-9 Year Olds
- The Puffin Book of Fantastic First Poems