Buy this and your school gets $1.58 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Don’t like poetry? Well, if you don’t like it after reading this book, there’s probably something wrong with you. Yup: this book isn’t your normal poetry book full of sick-making rhymes about flowers. It’s packed with weird, bonkers and funny poems to make you laugh yourself into knots! It’s got rhymes about aliens, teachers, vampires and bottoms. It’s even got rhymes about hating poems – no, we’re not joking; it’s true. So if you absolutely don’t like poetry, this might just be the poetry book for you…
- A hilarious collection of verse to get everyone giggling
- Joshua Seigal is a poet, performer and workshop leader
- Perfect for fans of Michael Rosen and Please Mrs Butler
- A great way to encourage kids to read and write verse
“When you read this book, the windows will burp and the grass will turn blue. That’s how magic these poems are.” Michael Rosen
This product has not been reviewed yet.