Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Oliver wants chips! Healthy eating? Forget it! Oliver doesn’t care about fresh veg or nutritious food. But when he goes to stay with Grandpa, Oliver is forced to strike a bargain. If he can find enough potatoes in the vegetable patch, Oliver can have chips. But he’s also got to eat all the other vegetables he finds during his hunt! On Monday, he pulls up carrots. On Tuesday, it’s spinach. What else will he dig up? From major author Vivian French, this colourful seek-and-find tale puts the joys of healthy eating at the top of the menu.
- A best-loved classic which is ideal for fussy eaters
- Part of a favourite series about Oliver and his food
- Introduces lots of vegetables and the days of the week
- Top author Vivian French has written over 200 books
August 3rd, 1995
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.1; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Look Inside the World of Bees
- Daily Life in Ancient Greece
- The Worrysaurus
5booksMichael Morpurgo Ages 7-9 Pack x 5
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Snail Brings the Mail
- Percy the Park Keeper: One Snowy Night
Supertato: Veggies Assemble
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Goose on the Loose
- Hip and Hop: You Can Do Anything
Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy
- We're Going on a Bear Hunt
- Owl Babies
3booksSome Kids... Pack x 3
- PM Turquoise: The Ugly Duckling (PM Traditional Tales and Plays) Levels 17, 18
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
Come On, Daisy
- Bear Moves
12booksUsborne Phonics Readers Pack x 12
- Supertato: Run, Veggies, Run!
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Flat Stanley Plays Ball
- FUNdamental Science: Let's Investigate Plastic Pollution
- Farmer Duck